søndag den 15. januar 2012

New blog, new game, new rules!

After a long break from training and everything the last year its time to get shit done again! Ive gained alittle too much fat during this break, and now i want it all gone, and my goal is to get shredded.

There are main ways to achieve this goal, but i planned my own way for this. Tell me tell alittle about it just now. It goes with healthy diet, lots of training and my supplements. And also the most important part: Dedication.

My plan is to wake up 5 in the morning to take a run for 30-45 mins, then back home, shower, eat and go to school (including taking all my daily meals with me) and after school, back home and then hitting the gym!

I will upload pictures during this process of me, my meals, supplements, funny shit (training related ofc) and of my training partners :)

Tommorow is monday the 16th of January 2012 - This is the day i start my whole new "life" with my goal to achieve and lots of dedication for it!

I hope people will read this and follow me during my progress, stay tuned for more updates!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar